Sulekha.com New Media Pvt. Ltd.
Sulekha is one of the biggest Indian Internet companies with over 1000+ employees in 15 offices in India and North America, offering industry-leading local commerce and social media services. Sulekha attracts more than 25 million visits a month and has served over 60,000 brands and businesses. Sulekha.com is a venture-funded, profitable enterprise with fast-growing revenues and reach.
Sulekha is at the forefront of using the Internet and mobile phone to change the way consumers fulfill their local needs. This is no ordinary task and requires out-of-the-ordinary people. If you believe you have it in you to create something endearing and make history, if you think of yourself as a catalyst of change and if you think habits can be broken, you must consider Sulekha. While making history, you will be crafting your future.
Work Hard, Play Hard:
Despite enjoying supernormal growth, Sulekha prides in being agile and humble enough to accept new ideas. And that also helps us practice the ‘work hard, play hard’ philosophy to create the right work-life balance.
We need a data scientist who can combine math, algorithms, and consumer behavior to observe, analyze, ask and answer interesting questions about human interaction on the internet.
- Work with large data sets, analyze and interpret data to generate useful insights for the business.
- Ask the right questions regarding what users want, set-up systems to collect the required data, and find quantitative answers.
- Help the product team create features like Facebook's 'People you may know' or Amazon's personalization of shopping pages.
- Use web analytics tools to understand user behavior, analyze visits and transactions, and influence product design and cross-pollination of content.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Data Sciences Mgmt. from a premier school.
- Experience in working Internet data sets and technologies preferred.
- Market knowledge of Internet-related industries preferred.
- Ability to build effective working relationships, excellent oral communication and analytical skills.
- 1-3 years of data science management or data mining or business intelligence experience preferred.
- Experience in internet business and web data modeling preferred
Interested candidates, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and if your profile matches our requirement, we will get back to you at the earliest.