Looking for Assistant Product Developer, Structured Products:- Mumbai with 3-6 years of experience.
- The Investment Services and Products Business Area of the Credit Suisse Private Bank, is responsible for structuring solutions that address the Bank's wealth management and clients advisory and investment needs.
- ISP provides a comprehensive range of best in class innovative and integrated services to the PB front globally. By doing so, ISP supports the PB division to become the most admired bank for Wealth Management Clients globally.
- The Structured Products group within ISP is setting up a new team for product life cycle management in the Mumbai KPO. Globally the Structured Products group advises clients on structured products and options in asset allocation context. A group of specialists screens markets in search of the best and most suitable products for clients.
- The group filters through product providers and constantly manages product data and risk. Structured Products group operate globally, and the KPO team will primarily work the Asia Pacific team based in Singapore.
The role of a Assistant Product Developer requires:
- To ensure an overall sound risk & quality management for all products launched by Structured Products Asia Pacific team.
- To monitor and ensure a smooth launch of Structured Products issued by Structured Products teams in APAC
- To provide various after-sales services, such as barrier monitoring, performance tracking, coupon and redemption calculations, as well as the final quality checks
- To provide trade idea support, such as Research view monitoring, ideas publications and book-building process
- To prepare product documentations, generate product and management information reports.
- Advanced degree in finance, quantitative finance, economics, maybe with a technology undergraduation.
- Good understanding of cash and derivative financial products, like swaps, options, equity and currency based products.
- Strong drive for quality
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong writing and language skills in English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, meticulous and dedicated.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources | Experienced Recruiting
8-D, Tower S2 I Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park Phase II
Hinjawadi Pune I 411 057 India