Role : Consultant/Sr. Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Big 4)
Organization Details : The position is with the Energy, Utilities and Mining practice of one of the Big 4 firms. The Energy, Utilities and Mining practice is an industry focused advisory group engaged in providing consulting services to clients in India and overseas on sectors like power, utilities, and mining. Its clients include central government, state governments, central and state regulatory bodies, international and Indian funding institutions, state and central utilities, private developers, etc.
Experience required :
We are looking for professionals with experience ranging between 2 – 5 years for positions requiring exposure across the following areas:
- Development of corporate strategy including elements of organizational structure, processes, technology, organizational, people , etc;
- Corporate transformation, Balance score card, performance management and change management;
- Process Mapping, Business Process Reengineering, lean , six sigma, continuous improvement, Change Management
- Design, development and implementation of specific IT tools focusing on customer analysis, customer relationship management (CRM), performance monitoring and corporate MIS;
- Project management – Understanding of planning and design aspects of capital expenditure programs, preparation of detailed project reports, preparation of investment plans, preparation and monitoring of various schemes, usage of project monitoring tools, procurement and contract management, material management, impact assessment etc;
- Operations Management including service operations encompassing basic supply chain, procurement, make versus buy decision, basics of manufacturing and material management
- Design and deployment of different communication technologies specific to remote meter reading, other utility system operations;
- Conducting benchmarking/best practices studies, covering multiple industries/sectors, on various operational and management aspects critical to organizational performance.
The basic qualification of the professional needs to be:
- Post graduate degree in management from Top tier institutes (IIMs, FMS, Bajaj, SP Jain, MDI, XLRI, XIM, VGSOM) with bachelor degree in Engineering from NITs/IITs; OR
- Post graduate degree in Management/Engineering from NITs/IITs/NPTI; OR
- Graduate degree in Management/Engineering from NITs/IITs.
Past Work Experience : Preferably from consulting organizations, utilities and equipment manufacturers.
1. Team work and action orientation
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Ability to work in unstructured environment and across levels of hierarchy
If this position interests you, please send your updated CV to email@example.com with the following subject line <Candidate_Name>_<Current Organization>_<Total Years of Work-ex>_<PG Institute Name>_<UG_Institute_Name>.