Manager - Strategy and Corporate Planning
Mumbai | Permanent
Working in a fast growing conglomerate with global presence
Exposure to variety of projects working in a high caliber strategy team
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Indian MNC with a turnover of over 2500 Crores INR coming from their interests in Manufacturing, Ports, Power and Real Estate. With a recent equity funding of over 200 million USD, the client is looking to rapidly expand their business globally.
Reporting to the Director - Corporate Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Being a part of the leadership team in global strategic development, responsible for developing strategic solutions to specific business challenges around the globe
- Applying your broad strategic skill set to complex business problems
- Providing coaching to more junior colleagues
- Collaborating with a high caliber team from diverse backgrounds like transaction advisory, PE and strategy consulting
- Building and maintaining relationships with global business partners
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally, you are a tier 1 MBA with strong 2-6 years experience in top strategy consulting firms or a similar role in Industry.
- Prior exposure to manufacturing, real estate, infrastructure is a definite plus.
- You are motivated, hardworking with an excellent track record of success.
- You are looking for a strategy and operational role in Industry to give you a head start for leadership positions in future.
What's On Offer
Best compensation package across Industry
Opportunity to work and learn in high caliber team from diverse backgrounds
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29880. Please apply online using the link below