About Tesco.com :
Tesco.com since its launch in 1995 has grown into a thriving operation with over one million active customers and is considered the world’s largest online grocer. With more than over 350,000 orders placed each week, it has an annual turnover of £2 billion in the UK alone. Tesco.com has also launched in other countries internationally and is diversifying into non-food categories. The Tesco.com team at Bangalore supports the UK Dotcom team in the areas of Marketing, Grocery Operations, Supply Chain, Online Fraud Prevention and Operations Development.
The Operations Development team in India works with the Grocery Operations Development team in the UK on high impact projects like improving the profitability of Tesco.com, improving operational efficiency, consulting on various initiatives that the business has launched or wants to launch. These projects require an in-depth understanding of the online grocery business and operations and the ability to provide analytical inputs in order to improve business metrics.
Role and Responsibility:
The Operations development Assistant manager will have perform the following roles:
- Individual Contributor: Working as Operations Consultant by strategising and executing independent projects which are focused on improving operations for Tesco.com
- Manage expectations of Senior Operations Development Managers in the UK on their projects.
- Mentor Junior Analysts/ Interns to execute their projects.
- MBA from IIMs and top 10 B Schools only. Others need not apply.
- At least 2 years of work experience in retail, consulting, Analytics post MBA
Please mail in your CVs to email@example.com
Please mention the following clearly:
4.Total Years of Exp post MBA
Operations Development Manager - Dotcom