- Fortune 500 company is looking out for Business Advisories / consultants with good exposure to Upstream business in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Looking out for candidates with an Engineering degree ONLY from IITs and NITs and preferably a MBA from IIMs.
- 8-10+ years experience from a consulting company is mandatory.
Position Title: Senior Consultant (10+ years) / Consultant (8+ years)
Line of Business: FS - Strategy & Planning
- Responsible for delivery of clear & actionable competitive and market intelligence for the Upstream business such as competitive threat assessments, asset holder analysis, partnership assessment and strategy development
- Develop & maintain capabilities to identify and analyze competitive trends, support appropriate strategy development, work closely with Upstream business and competitive intelligence team
- Manage key accounts, lead projects, assist the Team Lead in managing portfolio of work projects, at individual level and in aggregate, including working with requestor organization project owners to shape and implement specific deliverables, manage timelines, forward utilization, priorities etc. against resource availability
- Technical degree and/or MBA background and typically previous track record of Minimum 10 years of professional experience in areas related to business analysis in oil and gas industry focusing on oil & gas business.
- Significant experience in the oil & gas business in a combination of both strategic and operational roles
- Individual should be able to engage and drive forward work activities across full scope of current or planned projects but not necessarily as an expert in all areas.
- Stakeholder management and expectation to manage clients independently
- Ability to work in a consulting environment on projects with varying complexity and at times high ambiguity, ability to analyze a complex situation quickly and produce insightful analysis
- Ability to influence & network with other businesses
- Good relationship skills are key as regular interaction with a broad range of stakeholders incl. senior management
- Excellent communication skills and credibility enabling person to convey complex issues and concepts in a clear and concise manner, ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing in English
- Experience specifically of both carrying out or directing activities such as data mining, primary source identification, analysis, synthesis, insights, reporting and communication.
- Wide-ranging computing skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A wider affinity with and interest in (energy) policy, regulatory, technology and socio-economic matters on a global scale and the energy industry would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel and work internationally on short-term assignment
Interested professionals, kindly send mail to email@example.com or can call me at 9941457000 / 9566122433