JOB posting for the “Due Diligence” role for Gurgaon location with one of topnotch company.
EXP Required : 1-5 Years
Overview of the Position
- Looking for 2-3 Analysts with past in experience strategy consulting and/or due diligence (strategic).
The Analyst would be expected to perform the following roles:
- Work as part of consulting project teams on pre due diligence & due diligence projects & client development efforts (75-80%).
- Contribute to knowledge initiatives e.g. codification of Due Diligence best practices & sector knowledge (20-25%)
This role will provide global exposure (cross geography, cross industry) and opportunity to build deep functional capability around due diligence topics.
Leading teams of analysts on client projects. Career growth from there on could be either on a specialist track focusing on due diligence expertise or a managerial track focusing around people leadership & client relationship management.
The analyst would be located in Gurgaon, India, however, he/she should be open to extensive travel to serve clients onsite (within India & abroad).
Knowledge & Skills required
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and good understanding of due diligence topics & process.
Candidates must also possess the following hallmarks of excellent problem solving skills, team skills, entrepreneurial ability, and strong communication skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand the relevant analysis required to prove a hypothesis and ability to gather information around it and make informed/logical assumptions where required
- Strong excel modeling skills (e.g. industry/market sizing, company revenue/profit forecasts etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in both written and spoken English; prior experience in a multi-national environment desirable.
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality. Able to work with and coach effectively a diverse group of team members
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are challenged regularly
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills (knowledge on MS Excel & Powerpoint is a must ; knowledge of MS Access is an added advantage)
Education & Previous Experience
- Applicants should possess a post graduate degree (CA, MBA) from a reputed institution
- At least 2-3 yrs of experience at transaction advisory or private equity or strategy consulting firms with exposure to the due diligence process
- Commensurate with work experience
If the JD suits your candidature , kindly revert with your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Signature Staff Private Limited
A-1, Sector-10, Noida 201301