Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
Associate Vice President - one of the largest consulting organization. (6-10 years Strategy Consulting and/or sector experience)
Sectors of interest: Financial Services/Consumer Goods/Consumer Business Services/Healthcare
1. Business development, strategy formulations, budgeting, project management, due diligence, financial restructuring, buy side sell side advisory, Market entry strategy.
2. Plan the strategy, corporate planning, and feasibility study for client when member of a consulting team.
3. Also work on research assignments
4. Participate in business development and marketing activities while helping prepare proposals for new engagement opportunities.
5. Conduct primary surveys telephonically / personally / through e-mails as per the requirements.
6. Travel as per the requirements of the assignments.
7. Adhere to systems / processes of the firm
8. Supporting mainstream businesses and corporations to engage better with the Bottom of the Pyramid markets;
- MBA from a premier B-School/an equivalent qualification;
- Experience in TOP 5 consulting organizations would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of business issues in one or more of the sectors of interest;
- Ability to engage senior client management in discussions on our offerings, emerging issues in the relevant sector;
- Demonstrated ability to lead people; build and motivate a team for greater performance;
- Manage multiple roles involved in building a consulting practice in one of the identified sectors including business development, client relationship management, team building, mentorship and project delivery;
- Own P&L responsibility for the BU
- Develop and manage client relationships supported by good quality advice and deliverables;
- Build and manage a team to meet current and future client needs;
- Identify, define and establish internal systems and processes that ensure client deliverables of the highest quality, address risks and improve team productivity and efficiency;
- Undertake relevant national and international field travel and exposure as and when required.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org