Our client is a leading Business consulting Firm, US based Company.
Job Location: Mumbai
Designation: Consultant/Sr.Consultant (Depend upon candidature)
Year Of experience: MBA with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Support client engagements and work with clients to develop sourcing strategy and financial business cases for outsourcing vs. in-sourcing decisions
- Development of RFP statement of work, financials, service levels, and terms & conditions
- Performing risk analysis and due diligence on service provider qualifications
- Executing sourcing transactions to help manage outsourcing relationships, transition planning, and transition support activities
- Continuously update firms outsourcing methodology and help develop intellectual capital in new sourcing growth areas
Educational Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from a TopSchool, Advanced degree(s) desirable
- Minimum of 2-4 years of management consulting experience focused on strategic systems or processes implementation
- Prior Big 5 or top management consulting experience only
- Experienced in business process (BPO) and IT outsourcing (ITO) engagements
- Experience in developing statements of work, financials, and service levels for sourcing relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal and client skills, with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Demonstrated leadership, client management, project management and business development skills
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Travel as per the requirements of the assignments.
CTC: Best as per Industry Standard.
I would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you in detail, looking forward for your profile at Consultant021@hcapital.in