We are currently looking for candidates with expertise in Strategic Sourcing - Purchase, Procurement, Vendor Management.
Skill : Commodities
Exp Level : 1 - 8 years
Qualification : MBA from good B schools
Location : Gurgaon
- Should have had worked in the food/food processing/agri commodities industry for at least 3 - 8 years with front line exposure in the purchase functions (not transactional)
- Should have very clear understanding of the value chain of food commodities
- Should have exposure in purchase transformation exercises/initiatives in organizations
- Should have exposure to manufacturing process/agri processing
- Should have handled one/two commodities directly/independently
- Should have good understanding on risk management as applicable in the purchase function of direct materials
- Should have experience in vendor selection/management/audit areas
- Should have working knowledge of Commodities Trading and Risk Management
- Should have had exposure in managing dynamics of purchasing form outside of India as well (China, East Europe, etc.)
Job roles -
- Business Consulting professionals focus on sourcing strategy and take responsibility for enabling high performance through strategic sourcing.
- To advice and guide clients through the process of transforming the sourcing and purchase function through infusion of strategic and methodical approach - that will develop the purchase function as a continuous source of competitive advantage.
1. Perform current state analysis of purchase processes and documenting "as-is" Process
2. Articulate solutions and project methodology pertaining to purchase function transformation or deployment of purchase enabling technology applications relevant to the context in client conversations and demonstrate ability to sustain opinion with sufficient examples / expertise and assisting in formulating specific solutions to address prioritized gaps
3. Design purchase related processes in the form of flow charts and process narratives.
4. Impart strong functional knowledge and guidance to Client and project team
5. Support and help in business development and marketing activities to grow the Commodities consulting practice
6. Supervisory role may be played by a consultant to ensure that the work/deliverables executed by his subordinates meet the quality expectations and meets clients expectations
7. Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes (in case of technology implementation)
8. Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures (in case of technology implementation)
9. Should be able to analyze market commodity trends, price volatility, risk exposure, VaR models and provide insights for market opportunities* Affinity with large organizations and large projects
If interested kindly send us a copy of your updated CV with contact details to email@example.com
Also I request to share this opportunity with your friends who might be suitable and interested.
Organisation: Signature Staff