Client A Tier 1 Global MNC into FMCG Client stands Globally in TOP 5 List
Language TAMIL is Must
Batch 2005, 2006
Industry Candidates ONLY from FMCG organizations may apply.
This is a People Management role, handling multiple Geography
At least 2-3 years experience at supervisory level
- Long term strategic planning for the Sales Organization including Strategy Plan (for 3 years) & AOP and execute roadmap to deliver the States stated vision.
- Formulate Sales strategies specific to state - sales growth, adopting/ implementing systems & best practices, distribution, cost reduction, capability building) integrated with Marketing strategies, developing alternative ways to market, taking the state to the next level of execution.
- Understand the fundamentals of the business and build a clear strategic road map for the State, keeping in mind the longer term strategic directions of the region. This will form the basis of the AOP.
- Build necessary plans to consistently grow shares in each category. Responsible to Drive S&D themes in each of his AM territories. Accelerate Cost Effective Growth, drive productivity. Achieve volume targets (Month wise/Qtr wise breakup), focus brand & pack targets. Drive ground level marketing initiatives through MDM / Marketing.
- Be the pivot for integration of all Sales, Marketing, and Commercial & Sales HR initiatives, ensure Execution of the plans, through his AMs in his State to deliver growth, Geographic Penetration and Spread, Capability building/People Management / coaching the team
- Identify new business opportunities in Traditional Trade & Emerging Channels & execute appropriate GTM models & system capability to tap into the same
- Activity around focus brand & pack to improve Market Share in each of the ASM territories, Rack productivity. Drive corporate / regional marketing agenda with local promotions
Please send your resume to Rohit.firstname.lastname@example.org
New Era India Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-11- 40888529
Mobile - +91 8010865015