Strategic Insights & Thought leadership (Digital Transformation Domain) – 2 to 6 years – Mumbai / Bangalore (0000107613_1_001)
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Capgemini: Capgemini offers a spectrum of services in consulting, technology and outsourcing. With nearly 38,000 people located across 7 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune and Gurgaon) in India, Capgemini has dedicated teams to service the local and global markets. Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Capgemini Consulting India (CC India): Global CC India, since 2009, has grown to a team of around 150 professionals based in Mumbai and Bangalore and is aligned across four broad service offerings: Labs & Consulting (Content), Research, Delivery Sales Support Services (DS3) and Value Added Services (VAS) generating value for internal and external clients.
Labs & Consulting (Content): The Labs and Consulting (Content) Team comprising various sector and practice-specific teams, develop rich insights about the prevailing market dynamics. These are in the form of best–in-class thought leaderships (Points of View or POVs, white papers etc.), global reports, benchmark surveys and also support consulting engagements intermittently to cater to the business needs of our clients in the domestic and international markets.
The Lab is a global network of consultants, with research centers in Mumbai and Europe. Consultants in our India team focus on three broad areas of work:
- Developing cutting edge thought leadership
- Business consulting for our clients based on opportunity
SCs/ Consultants from the Lab work across Capgemini’s key Digital Transformation domain areas such as Digital Strategy & Transformation, Digital Customer Experience, and Technology Transformation in order to
- Conduct independent in-depth research on topical issues
- Help develop insights and strategies to take our digital transformation positioning and messages to market
- Guide Capgemini’s global consulting community as a subject matter expert (SME) on Digital Transformation
- Interact with the press community to represent Capgemini views on Digital Transformation
Participate in international training events and business development initiatives.
The goals for the position are organised around 3 key themes. Each theme has clear result areas:
- Delivery - POVs and other projects completed as per allocated pipeline / project deliverables; feedback; leadership skills in delivery
- Growth - New capability builds
- Behaviour – Practice initiatives; assisting peers; mentoring junior
Specification / Skills / Experience
- An engineering/management degree from a premier institution
- Candidates should be working in a strategic/analytical role either in a research and/consulting company or the industry with 2-6 years of Exp
- Experience in any one of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Sales and Service
- Technology Transformation (Enterprise 2.0 tools, use of mobile devices in Point of Sales, business process re-engineering, requirements gathering, etc)
- Strong understanding of how technology can enable business transformation
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic
- Ability to build business cases and models and comfort with financial analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in MS office tools- excel, word, and power point documents
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
Strategic Research or Consulting Exposure in Digital Transformation Domain. Exposure to working in a consulting company and or business strategy group. Experience of working with globally dispersed project teams, in a matrix organizational setup.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
Exposure of working in an International environment, especially Europe
Preference: Preference would be given to candidates working in firms like High end research arm of leading consulting companies, frost and Sullivan, Data monitor, Gartner, IDC, E-valueserve , etc.
Email resume to email@example.com with subject line - Current Company Name / No of year of Exp / Name of College AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.