We would like to post the below mentioned job profile for Manager/Sr.Manager - New Business and Strategic Alliance.
WHAT WE DO
“FINO is an integrated technology platform and delivery channel, enabling sourcing and servicing on a large scale to world’s micro customers.”
FINO headquartered in Mumbai, India, is the leading integrated technology solutions and services provider of high quality, low cost in-house technology and workforce to acquire and service customers for institutions like Banks, Microfinance Institutions, Government entities, Insurance companies enabling them to deliver financial services and products to micro customers.
FINO’s vision is to provide innovative technical & management services for the masses, in both financial and non-financial domains making a positive impact on their living standards and creating wealth for all stakeholders.
FINO has attracted a senior, respected management team, which is unrivalled in its ability to convert this opportunity into a successful operation. With inspirational leadership and top-class employee strength & motivation, FINO is experiencing tremendous growth.
FINO is servicing more than 35 million consumers in India with its products and services.
More on FINO available at www.fino.co.in
“To achieve a breakthrough in the scale, relevance and reach of financial services for the
un-served and underserved masses throughout the world”
Join FINO to experience new wave of leadership and business vision.
A place for you to challenge yourself and do real good through business innovation!!!
- He/She would be working on ‘high impact’ innovative strategic projects – pertaining to new Product, Project or Business Model
- Analyze and understand relevant industrial and market trends and make value
- Enhancing long term strategic recommendations
- Conceptualize and articulate the business strategy for new products and business expansion
- Assist AVP New Business and Strategic Alliances in identifying new areas of growth and business expansion, including strategic projects for expanding current portfolio of products and business expansion
- Explore new partnerships and develop business models to drive new revenue streams
- Support in establishing corporate relationship of strategic projects from ideation and incubation perspective
- Conduct feasibility and gap analysis to identify challenges and develop propositions to strengthen corporate relationships
- Work with Business and sales teams in developing strategies for improving existing product line and introducing new ones
- Identify, conceptualize, analyse and articulate new synergetic revenue streams either by organic or inorganic (M&A) route
- Thorough understanding of financial statements and attention to details of a business case
- Exposure to business expansion by organic/M&A/JV routes
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Qualification: MBA (Finance/Marketing) plus Bachelors in Engineering/Economics/Commerce.
- Experience: 5-7 years of relavent Experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org