Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Compliance & Regulatory
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is among the leading financial institutions in the world with an established market presence across all continents. Having achieved exceptional growth rates in India, the client has decided to adopt an aggressive expansion strategy, and hence, are looking to hire a Manager Statutory Reporting to further propel this ideology.
Job Description - Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for preparing and consolidating the statutory reports across different geographies. In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring all technical accounting and reporting requirements in accordance with IFRS standards.
- Building and sustaining relationships with on-shore and off-shore stakeholders.
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting the junior staff.
- Assisting in a variety of migration and transition projects.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a qualified CA with atleast 4 years of post qualification experience.
- Prior experience in a team handling role for atleast 2 years, and a complete and thorough understanding of IFRS standards is a must.
- Proficiency in using MS Office, especially Excel and excellent command over English is mandatory.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and driven candidate to join one of the leading financial institutions in the world, which has been rated as among the best places to work for. In addition to providing the unique opportunity of working with the brightest minds in the industry, the client is offering a highly attractive compensation.
To Apply - Click here to apply