Company: One of the leading management consulting & research organization
Job title: Statistician
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective field of research. Graduation in statistics, mathematics or economics is required.
- Knowledge of computer software systems and programming esp SPSS and SAS is essential.
- Postgraduates in corresponding fields will have an added advantage.
- The applicant must have good analytical skills, required for statistical analysis, for generating appreciable turnover of the project.
- Interested candidates must be thorough in interpreting results and coordinating all fields of work properly.
- An application-oriented mindset is expected in a statistician’s profile.
- Experimental designs should be so created to compete with the market structure, after having determined the pros and cons of the project by preparing all possible statistical combinations.
- Candidates need to have good communication skills to deal with domestic as well as overseas clients.
- Establishment and maintenance of effective working environment is expected from candidates.
To apply, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete details (Current CTC, Expected CTC, Current location)