Sr Zonal Manager - Direct sales ( B2B ) @ Noida, India
Our client is a major dotcom company and a Leader in their chosen field of products and services. They have a global footprint in terms of customers and operating locations.
They need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Sr Zonal Manager - Direct Sales ( multiple positions within NCR, only NCR based candidates should apply )
Education : MBA or equivalent Masters Degree
Experience : 10 - 15 years of direct sales experience ( B2B )
Location : Noida
Compensation : Commensurate with candidate caliber and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
This is a senior level position for the new client acquisition division. This division has around 2000 people and a large network spread across the country. The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a large direct sales team of 400-700 people spread across 30-40 branches. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in accordance with the agreed cost of sales. The role will involve managing & expansion of direct sales force across the multiple regions, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per company’s overall growth plan. Key-points are as follows.
1. Monitoring and analysis of key data of all the regions including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, cost of sales, client’s work status and receivables etc
2. Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the management reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers
3. Planning and monitoring of team recruitment, optimising team structure and ensuring high retention of team in 5-7 layers of about 400-700 people
4. Planning & implementation of training programme for skill and leadership development
5. Developing performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel
6. Devising appropriate performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes
7. Collecting market feedback and assisting management in formulation of policy & strategy
8. Have strong team building & multi-location team management ability, leadership ability and persuasive communication skills to inspire the team
9. Must be process oriented, IT savvy & proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/ Open Office Tools
10. Basic understanding of concept selling and in depth understanding of direct selling
11. 10- 15 years of industry experience
12. Five plus years of experience managing multi-location sales team within a successful direct marketing/ space selling/insurance/ services organization
13. Last 2 years experience in managing sales team of more than 200 personnel having 5-7 layers of hierarchy
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention job title.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates
BC - 57, Nirvana Country, Sec - 50, Gurgaon - 122 018, INDIA
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeepksharma
Email : email@example.com