Position: Wealth Research Analyst (Senior Analyst)
Experience: 6+ years
Reporting to : Chief Investment Officer/ Head of Research
1. Strong skill set in identifying individual stocks ideas with buy-side mindset
2. Willingness to work across various sectors and across market cap segments without any hesitation
3. Focus on excel sheets, single sector, or set of fixed coverage companies as it is for wealth research;
4. Taking cues from secondary research with own insights & vision
5. Scanning the economic & corporate environment for identifying & conducting, fundamental Research on Stocks & preparing reports on active coverage ideas.
6. Preparation & study of charts for individual stocks & Nifty to generate short & long term calls for the investor
7. Writing detailed Equity Research Reports, special reports on economy & cash market.
8. Initiating Buy / Sell recommendation on real time & positional basis
9. Publishing these records on timely basis
10. Identifying investment opportunities across sectors based on analysis & projection & Assisting HNI clients in restructuring their portfolio & advising them on building Long term & short term portfolio
11. Designing customized templates on Excel, working on higher Excel applications and output.
12. Using different databases like BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, METASTOCK, ACESPHERE, CAPITALINE, CMIE, NEWSWIRE, Thomson, Alacra, 10K Wizard etc.
13. Generating intraday & short-term holding call in equity & F&O. Prepare daily "Morning report" which include: Trading call, short to medium term holding call in equity as well as F&O both.
14. Fact Sheet Writing, Giving Pair Trading Calls.
15. Supporting the Dealing team with investment ideas
16. Participating in Investment Seminars / Road Shows.
17. Training and Mentoring Junior Analysts.
Should this opportunity interest you, kindly send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.