Job Title- Senior Territory Manager / Area Sales Manager
Department - H&H (Healthcare & Hospitality)
Location - Nepal
Act as a Vertical Head & country lead for H&H vertical in Nepal to maintain, develop and profitably grow existing customer base in Nepal by providing existing and new institutional customers profitable system solutions while delivering a standard of service excellence.
Key Result Areas
- Manage outstanding accounts receivable and resolve customer problems.
- Ensure monthly/period sales, expense budget and profitability is achieved.
- Ensure service standards are followed within area (95% compliance) to ensure minimum account retention.
- Ensure daily/weekly delivery of product and area coverage by managing field personnel schedules and route schedules.
- Forecast, Zonal & Locational Sales, monthly.
- Assists in establishing sales quotas and budgets.
Key Activities -
Dual role of handling key accounts and subordinates.
- Maintain, use and capitalize on the value and resource of the hand held by following proper protocals for populating and extracting data, using in sales calls to ensure appropriate maintenance conducted and delivery of product, assisting in recommendation for the most profitable system solutions, providing training solutions, invoicing and service reporting.
- Implement Marketing Strategies across the country.
- Controls, directs and co-ordinates sales and marketing services in a major city or small region to achieve sales targets and related objectives.
- Allocates and supervises sales representatives in a major city or small region to ensure effective coverage of the designated market segments.
- Develops and implements training for sales employees informed of policies, new products, sales/promotion aids and sales techniques in order to maximize sales in a major city or small region.
- Conducts sales meetings and communicates new strategies to the sales force.
- Serves the needs and requirements of a few key sales accounts.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with distributors and customers.
- Provides key communication linkage among sales, marketing and other functions.
- Advises management on consumer trends and feedback.
- Qualification B.Sc (Chemistry): 5-6 yrs of experience, B.Sc + MBA (Marketing
- Min 5-8 yrs of experience in Institutional Business. (Direct Selling / Institutional sales)
- Position reporting to Regional Sales Manager – North India , Nepal
Positions reporting to the Job Title Territory Manager
Interested Candidates can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org