Sr. Solution Manager-North Asia
- This position is open with a multinational Logistics provider.
- Lead, manage and be responsible for overall performance of our growing Solutions and Engineering activities for North Asia region.
- Ensure Company delivers a compelling value proposition in every key customer engagement align organization and client solutions to embody values
- Deliver results that meet or exceed Key Performance, Financial and Regional Strategic House/Scorecard
- Continuously improve processes to ensure that the Solutions and Engineering organization is an effective strategic business partner to other functional groups.
- Develop consistency in solution sets across regions and verticals
- Distinguish company as a customer centric organization with a strong focus in delivering world class solution sets and simplifying complex supply chain problems by driving out waste through the application of LEAN principles
- 5-7 years of project management, solutions engineering, consulting, logistics IT, and/or industrial engineering experience in logistic/supply chain industry; providing overall direction, implementation, and continuous improvement in logistics operations
- Must have at least 5 years MNC working experience at mid to senior management level
Operations experience is preferable.
Interested Candidates can send their profile at firstname.lastname@example.org