Senior Sales and Leadership Trainer at North
Experience: Overall Experience of at least 4 years in Sales and 10 to 7 years in training.
- Deliver training as needed for target audience as defined by the client or for their associates and dealers.
- Deliver training to clients in the areas of Personal Effectiveness, Sales Maximization & Customer Retention utilizing the relevant training materials such as texts, handouts, class exercises, on the Job Training and assessment tools.
- Continuously keeps himself / herself updated on content and training methodology in order to maintain currency and relevance.
- Should have expertise in identified domain/s or industry vertical.
- Attend scheduled meetings with client as required
- Actively seek ways to improve training skills and keep upgrading knowledge
- Maintain accurate records, training schedules, and attendance sheets and post training reports and other reports that would be project/client/company specific.
- The job will involve on an average 17 days of execution per month as per the predefined training calendar (execution would involve delivery of training / on the job training / Field study etc.)
- Implement all process applicable for this role.
- Adherence to process and procedures as required for all projects.
- Attend nominated certification programs and get certified.
Types of Programs to be Handled
Product and Process Training; Selling Skills; Customer Care and training on NIS bouquet programs.
Alliance partner programs: SPIN / AIA / EF/ Outbound program as second trainers.
Graduate in any discipline. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in management is desirable.
Please send your resume to Bhavna@hirerightsolutions.in