Job Description: Senior Profile for Solar EPC Business/Implementation
Company Name: One of fast growing company in renewable energy domain, part of US$ 3.5 Billion diversified Indian Conglomerate
- Excellent understanding of Indian and international Solar energy sector.
- Engineering, construction & procurement experience in solar power projects.
- Exposure in business development, liaisoning and strategic analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant experience in project planning, project management and execution of wind power projects.
- Graduation – B.E./B.Tech; Minimum 20 years experience in a similar role & Industry .Post Graduation- MBA
- Understanding & robust implementation of all aspects/ingredients of EPC business in solar sector
- Overall planning, scheduling, monitoring and management of project including works scheduling, monitoring progress of work to ensure completion within the specified time & cost parameters.
- Understanding of engineering & method statements of Civil, , electrical & instrumentation works.
- Key inputs in Managing all activities related to procurement/contracts like identifying and developing vendors and negotiating commercial terms, finalizing contracts/ orders.
- Developing quality systems by streamlining system procedures, practices and approach, and formulating SOPs and controls for desirable standards.