Position Title: Relationship Manager/ Senior Relationship Manager (RM/ SRM)
Business Group: Global Private Clients (GPC)
* Qualification : CA / MBA from Tier1 Campus only
Purpose of the Job: The prime responsibility of the RM/SRM is to acquire and manage relationships with HNI clients who are of GPC profile. Customers who have a networth of Rs.5 crores and above (excluding their primary residence and other personal belongings like car, jewellery etc) are categorized as GPC profile customers. RM/ SRM would be required to acquire GPC profile customers and manage relationships with existing customers by providing them various investment products and services.
Experience: 1 - 8 years
The objective of this job is to generate fee income by providing advise on various investment products to the customer. It shall include the following:
- Acquiring new to bank GPC profile customers through own and other client references
- Generate fee income by advising customers on various investment products and services
- Grow Assets under Advise (AUA) by developing and managing relationships with customers
- Seamless and superior service delivery on banking products like savings accounts and home/auto loans and credit cards
- Compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements
- Relationship Management – Ability to engage with the customer on a variety of issues and areas of interest to the customer to gain a personal rapport with the customer.
- Market knowledge – Ability to engage with the customer on views on markets in general including outlook on equity markets, interest rates, inflation etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate the features of various products and convince the client to invest in the right product
Please send your resume to email@example.com