Sr. Product Manager
PlayUp India (REVO PTY. LTD.) - India (Gurgaon, India)
Playup is a Mobile and Online Social Gaming company focused around live sports. Headquatered in Australia Playup has offices in USA, UK, India etc. Playup has been vision and promoted by Steve Waugh (Former Australian Cricket Team Captain) and their mobile apps are rated among the top 10 social media apps around live sports. To know more please visit: http://www.playupindia.com
The Product Manager at Playup has end to end ownership for one or more products. He/She is responsible for designing the product road map, getting stakeholder buy in, taking the product to market, and also driving monetization and operations.
This role will be responsible for identifying market requirements, defining product vision, initiating/Ideating and creating new products and all product collaterals, managing deployment & execution of products, budgeting with regard to Products. Managing distribution and working out platform strategies, and driving operations. Also, the product manager will be entrusted with the responsibility of creating and implement overall product roadmap and product enhancement; work closely with the Engineering team, User design, Marketing and other functional domain teams.
Some Playup products have global footprints. For these products, the Product Manager would also be responsible for managing the relationship, w.r.t the product, with his global counterparts based in Americas, Europe, China, Japan, Australia, Middle East countries, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be very well versed with current trends - Technology, mobile, gaming, sports.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team Player with very good people skills to manage relationships with product stakeholders.
- Ability to study, analyze and define customer requirements.
- Great communication skills, written & oral.
- Ability to evaluate UI Design, and overall product experience.
- Strong academic background.
- Engineer from premier institutes like IITs or other A Grade institute.
- MBA from premier institutes like IIMs would be given preference.
- Experience in internet, gaming or other consumer products would be given preference.
- Experience in UI Design and overall product experience would be given preference.
Functions: Product Management
Industries: Computer Games, Online Media, Internet
If you are interested to know more please send us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org