Sr Product Manager e-Commerce
Fetise Retail Pvt. Ltd. - Malad, Mumbai (Mumbai Area, India)
Fetise is India's first private fashion sales club for Men selling apparel, shoes and accessories from top-tier luxury brands. All goods are guaranteed authentic and are exclusive priced for our members at upto 80% off.
Fetise aims to be a leader in the fashion sales for Men segment in India
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
- Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong business management and analysis skills. P&L experience a plus.
- You must have a solutions driven approach and have the ability to change and iterate fast
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet.
- Power user of internet & web 2.o platforms.
- Ideally should have worked in start up environment
- Hands on ability to execute independently.
- Should understand building of products in an internet space
- Should have sense for growing the product & also a business sense.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering / Computer Science or Bachelor of Arts/ MBA/ MA
- Experience between 2-4 years
Do you have a passion for creating great products? Do you have a voracious appetite for the Internet and new trends that will change people's lives?
The Fetise team is looking for talented, ambitious, entrepreneurial, self-directed individuals to guide our products from conception to launch. If you’re a highly passionate user of internet, eager to impact millions of other Indian internet users, you have a platform waiting for you.
As an Fetise Product Manager, your responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products. You need to have a good sense for usability. This is NOT a project management role: your responsibilities go beyond just making sure the project is on time and on schedule. You need to make sure the website and product rocks and you are able to get mass user traction.
As a Product Manager you need to have a sense for detail, a drive to constantly innovate and a smell for user needs.
- Grow existing products as well as develop new ideas by continuously evaluating market needs
- Responsible for user acquisition, engagement, retention and profitability of your product line
- You will have to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Collaborate with a Product Development Team or Organization
- You will also work with marketing and sales teams to define the go-to-market strategy and new product offerings
- Analyze data to understand user behavior and use the insights to continuously improve the product offering.
- As a product leader you will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product line.
- You will work with other product teams and identify opportunities of integration, cross-sell and up-sell
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org