Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a part of India's fastest growing business groups with operations in the domestic and international markets in the Branded Formulations, Global Generics, Synthetic and Fermentation APIs space. Product innovation and development are key indicators of their success, our client is on an expansion path showing high trajectory growth year on year. With more than 5 manufacturing facilities in India, our client is growing from strength to strength to capture the enormous opportunities that the pharmaceutical space offers. The product portfolio includes API's and global formulations across therapy areas in the pharmaceutical space. Awarded for the best HR practices, an aggressive and dynamic leadership management team and known for maintaining a great work-life balance for its employees, our client is one of the best names in the industry to work for.
Job Description - Reporting to the CEO (Global Formulations), your job responsibility entails:
- Handling a business volume of 15crore in cardio diabetic therapy area
- Preparing and allocating of the budget for all marketing activities within cardio- diabetic therapy area.
- Preparing yearly business and marketing plan and undertaking necessary actions for its implementation.
- Controlling & Monitoring expanses to maximize ROI
- Ensuring the profitability of the division
- Coaching & Facilitating the work of PM and developing them into higher responsibility
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Market study and field Work
- Developing the core customers for the brand and Increasing market share of the brand
The Successful Candidate - You are a B.Pharma graduate with a post graduation in Business Administration or Pharma management from a top tier Institute. You posses minimum 8-9 years of relevant work experience, with 6 years in Product Management handling diabetes portfolio as GPM /MM. You are dynamic, aggressive, ready to take challenges and increased responsibility. You have an in depth job knowledge and understanding of the Cardio diabetes therapy area showcasing the best practices and a track record of achievements in the industry. You are an influential leader, with an experience of handling a team.
What's on Offer - An attractive remuneration and complete authority for decision making.
To Apply - Click here to apply