Our Company - Laksh HR (www.lakshhr.com) has recently been retained by an upcoming Marketing Analytics company based out of B’lore and Atlanta, to hire for their Senior Management. We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant for them. The basic details are as follows:
Title:Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant
Scope / Reporting structure / Base Location: Global/Founders/Midwest
Experience / Age bracket : 4 - 6 yrs/ 26 – 32 yrs.
Education: MBA from a good Institute
Industry Preference: FMCG/Consumer Durables/Telecom
Company Profile :
A fast-growing, ambitious start-up which provides analytics-powered insights and consulting solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers. We are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Our every associate is a co-owner and we offer roles that combine fast growth & high ownership.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Marketing Analytics Consultant to service our client - on-site at their office (a small city in the Midwest).The consultant will work with our retail client (one of the largest in this space), and leverage data-mining and customer analytics to deliver consumer insights for better targeting and engagement.
Job Description & KRA's :
- Work closely with the insights team to deliver consumer insights aimed at improving consumer engagement and retention
- Perform data mining or statistical analysis that help detect consumer behavioral patterns and translate findings into business actions that ultimately lead to improved financial results
- Understand business requirements, conceptualize analysis framework, define data requirements, perform the analysis, and coordinate implementation with other business partners
- Work collaboratively as a part of the larger client team to understand requirements and provide relevant solutions
- Collaborate with the larger team to provide client support and develop solutions. This would involve working remotely with the team based out of India.
- Be able to manage the relationship – communicate with clients, anticipate requirements or changes within client organization, develop long-lasting relationships with individual clients.
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the retail/CRM domain.
- SAS & SQL - experience with large data sets required. Retailer database experience is ideal.
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Able to form relationships, build trust and work collaboratively on small and large teams across functions and in a professional and respectful manner.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with clients and teams in India.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Encourages others to develop new solutions that are in sync with the strategic objectives
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Economics, Statistics etc.) from a top tier institute
- Master's degree (MS, MBA, etc.) with a major in quantitative field (Statistics, Predictive Analytics, Economics etc.)would be preferred
- 4-6 years of CRM related analytics experience (Direct Marketing or Retail expertise would be ideal)
- People management and client facing experience
SALARY & OTHER DETAILS
- Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards.
- Additionally, stock options will be provided.
If interested, kindly share your profile with me at email@example.com