I would like to share an interesting opportunity with you for the position of "Sr.Manager - Warehousing" with one of the largest Agri warehousing company.
If personally not interested, please feel free to forward it your friends and colleagues who may be interested in the same.
Job Details and details on the client organization is provided in the mail below.
Job Description : -
Job Title: Sr.Manager - Warehousing
- Responsible for P&L of Warehousing & Collateral Management & monitor P&L as per company requirements.
- This position is handling overall warehousing operation in regional level.
- To achieve revenue targets covering Commodity Funding, Storage & Preservations, T&C, CM activities, Fumigation and Pest Management & any other support services offered by company.
- Identify new business opportunities & design strategy for Warehousing and Collateral Management.
- Monitor implementation of strategies approved by the Management.
- Conduct cost analysis related to the Department and implement best - cost measures.
- Identify & procure equipments and assets required for smooth functioning of the Warehouses.
- Ensure present business & MIS reports to Management.
- Design & implement guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures for the Department.
- Develop a committed team, guide, lead & motivate team members to achieve team and organizational goals.
- Coordinate with other Departments for inter - departmental matters & smooth functioning of work.
- Oversee CM & Warehousing activities .
- Monitor inward/outward transactions and insurance details of all locations where company is acting as Collateral Manager.
- Coordinate CMA requests, evaluation & implementation.
- Ensure proper billing & timely collections of payments from all CM & Warehouing locations.
- Ensure ISO audit & compliance of ISO norms.
- Guide & lead the Warehousing team for achieving business/operational targets.
- Ensure that team members are aware of their roles/responsibilities and are fulfilling the same as per organizational requirements.
- Ensure that guidelines and policies as laid down by other Departments (HR/Accounts/Legal, etc) are followed strictly by all team members of your department
- Maintain close association & liaison with bank officials, major commodity players, Govt. organizations, and clients.
- Ensure occupancy & operational efficiency of the Warehouses.
- Ensure proper customer service & high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer complaints and queries are addressed timely and properly by the team members and intervene to sort out issues when escalated.
- Ensure training of ALP/Warehouse staff about the concerned process in relation to Quality Control activities, testing, preservation, fumigation, prophylactic treatment and also to ensure training of the warehouse staff on RSWC documentation processes.
- You will be responsible for all Business Development & Operations related activities for Warehousing, CM, CF & Procurement services
- Check if all the warehouse activities are being performed as per the laid down procedures on every visit to ALPs/RSWC warehouses.
- Ensure regular fumigation, prophylactic treatment of the stock
- Monitor & implement cost control across all locations.
- Coordinate for smooth functioning of WMS/SAP software across all locations.
- Resolve issues with software developers & provide solutions to users.
- Ensure compliance of issues related to quality control Audits.
- Impart training & monitor ISO implementations across departments.
- Ensure implementation of & monitor corrective actions & amendments as required for ISO audits.
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
iCresset Talent Solution