Overall purpose of job
Originating Indian Soyabean Meal for the International Trading Desk and Supervision of the Logistic and Operations of the same.
- Dissemination of macro and micro information of Indian Protein Meal from India within the company.
- Buying the Meal based on price directions given by Singapore office.
- Managing the Supply Demand Grids.
- Supplier / Client relationship.
- Contract execution / physical movement of Indian Meal
- Market Intelligence.
- Liaising with Surveyors on Quality Issues of Cargo.
- Chartering Vessels at the request Singapore office
Education, qualifications, special training, experience and skills
- Post Graduate with a Masters In Business Administration from a reputed university. Proficiency in English Language is a must.
- Experience 5 – 7 years in execution of business and 2 – 3 years in Meal Sourcing.
Size of the Job ( e.g.no. of employees supervised, budget , tonnage,revenue sales target etc.)
One resource support : Assistant Manager – Operations and Execution.
Personality requirements and competencies
- Should possess good Inter-personal skills and a Pleasant personality.
- Leadership Skills
- Initiative / Drive & Courage.
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Focus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org