Senior Manager Strategic Alliances
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Opportunity to grow your career with one of the fastest growing companies
Opportunity to drive marketing strategy in a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading software companies in the Business Process Management and Enterprise Content Management Space. They have a global footprint and have a presence is over 50 countries with over 1,000 installations. They are known for their innovations and are extremely customer centric. They are looking to hire a Senior Manager Strategic Alliances to drive the business forward.
Reporting in to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation and execution of both strategic alliances and marketing partnerships with leading SI's
- Working with the leading SI's to develop business
- Building strategic alliances and developing new channels
- Growing the companies presence in the BPM and ECM space
- Developing the marketing plans
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a university graduate from the Tier 1 Business school from the batch of 2000 or 2001.
- You should have 10-12 years of experience and have demonstrated the ability to drive revenue through SI partnerships.
- Further, you should have rich domain experience in managing alliances and client servicing.
- You should have strong leadership qualities and tremendous communication and relationship building skills.
What's On Offer
In addition to an attractive package, you will get the opportunity to interact and work with some of the biggest companies in the world. Further, you will gain great exposure as you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients globally.
Apply for this job