About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC Financial Institution with a global outreach and a strong emphasis on the Asia Pacific region. An outstanding strategic opportunity has arisen for a finance professional to join their global procurement team in managing the vendor risk.
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a strong governance framework and setting up risk mitigation controls
- Representing the global supply chain organization to outsourced partner and ensure seamless collaboration
- Facilitating audits and providing overall compliance across the entire P2P process
- Highlighting and resolving any project related risks
- Managing third party vendors to implement effective coordination with outsourced partner
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a CA/MBA from Tier -1 B-School with minimum 7 years of post qualification experience with a leading financial services firm. Prior knowledge and experience of vendor audits, risk controls, SOX, compliance advisory is mandatory.
- Preferably you should have worked in P2P (Procure to Pay) processes.Excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders is essential. You should be flexible about working in shifts (3:30PM to 11:30PM).
What's On Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work as an individual contributor and grow a newly created business opportunity within the organization.
Apply for this job
- The reference number of this job is I40120. Please apply online using the link