Senior Manager - Resource Management
DEPARTMENT - Application Services
LOCATION(S) - India – Bangalore
PURPOSE OF POSITION: IT Application Services (AS) is responsible for building, delivering and supporting the solutions, services and frameworks that address the enterprise IT needs. This includes directing application development, process excellence, management of outsourced development centers and Level 2 and 3 Application Support. Within AS, the Resource Management (RM) function, is responsible for identifying right resources are available at the right time, in the right location and at the right cost, to meet the requirements (“Demand”) from the businesses.
IT Application Services requires a Senior Resource Manager to be a global focal point for “Demand Fulfillment” function using supplier resources.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead a team of analysts and/ or lead to fulfill demands per agreed SLA’s. Ensure timely escalation plans and processes are in place to address issues.
- Manage the lifecycle of supplier resources in a timely and compliant manner
- Provide management information reports on SLA attainment and to support other processes such as QBR, Supplier Account Plans, Labor Optimization, etc.
- Develop and deploy a global team with knowledge in the technologies supported by AS
- Manage a Problem Management process that ensures SLA’s are sustainable on a go forward basis
- Develop an in depth knowledge of supplier capabilities across the all regions including competencies, scale and provide input to respective RM Strategy managers
- Ensure that an effective supplier strategy exists to address the demands and maintained to ensure timely fulfillment of supplier resources on a global basis. Initiate refinement of the model as needed to reflect changes in demand, supplier capabilities and market dynamics.
- Ability to extract information from data, and provide “root cause”/ “remediation” to improve or fix the same is critical.
- Manage and lead RM Operations resources spread across multiple geography..
- General IT Ops Manager, Application Services
- Ability to collaborate with different Application Services teams across the globe and supplier executives across the globe.
- Excellent communication skills, conflict management, experience in managing global teams, ability to work in a highly matrixed environment.
- Solid knowledge of the I/T applications area, ideally with exposure to multiple technology environment (including but not limited to ERP/ SAP environments).
- Minimum of 12-15 years of overall IT experience. He/ she had hands-on people management experience.
- Experience in Application Support/ Development related services.
- Desired Certification
- ITIL/PMP (either)
Location : Bangalore
Age : 42 years
CTC : Upto 24 L pa
If interested , kindly send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Avenues (I) Pvt. Ltd.