Position Vacant: 1
Role : Sr. Manager OEG (E3.2)
- Position is primarily responsible for driving and maintaining Quality practices and its institutionalization.
- Ensure the correct and effective measurement system for all critical work areas/work groups.
- Identifying the improvement opportunities through analysis & participate in driving related activities
- Promoting Quality Education by planning, organizing and conducting Quality Trainings, workshops.
- Plan and organize Internal Audits & Reviews on various quality frameworks to ensure compliance to the requirements
- Graduate (preferably Hons in Stats, Mathematics, economics but not mandatory).
- MBA or post graduate preferred
- Total 10 Years of Work Experience.
- Certified/ Trained Six Sigma, Project management, Lead Auditor, COPC Registered coordinator would be added advantage.
- Analytical thinking & Decision making
- Communication Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Leadership traits
- Interpersonal Skills
- Control Systems (ISO, COPC)
- Data analysis & Knowledge of Quality Tools
- Internal Quality Audit Skills
- Six Sigma Techniques
- Overall 10 years of experience after graduation
Please send your resume to Priyanka.email@example.com