Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Training
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a major advanced manufacturing company with over 50,000 employees in more than 70 countries. Counted among the global leaders in advanced technology, the company has a huge operations scale in India which is further growing at a fast pace. The company has multiple businesses and operates in a complex matrix environment.
Job Description - Reporting to the Director of L&D, you will be responsible for a set of 500+ engineers across businesses and focus on:
- Partnering with the business to understand development needs and identify suitable training interventions
- Plan the training calendar and activities to achieve the required training man hours through the year
- Develop and coordinate the execution of highly technical product training on an ongoing basis
- Manage and further build the community of internal and external industrial trainers
- Deliver trainings on a need basis to different BUs by various means (web/classroom)
- Manage the post-training feedback analysis and measure the effectiveness and ROI on the basis of the same
The Successful Candidate - As a successful candidate, you must carry 6-10 years of qualitative experience with at least the last 3 years in a specialist L&D profile. You must have worked in a complex matrix environment and have a proven track record of achieving results in a dynamic changing environment. You are very customer-focused, have showcased that in past experience and are extremely adaptable to difficult business situations. Excellent communication skills are a must and candidates with a Bachelor's in engineering would be highly preferred.
What's on Offer - Great opportunity to work with a leading global technology/manufacturing giant and learn in a dynamic environment. The opportunity to manage the training requirements of highly skilled employees across locations while reporting to the L&D Director is a platform of great responsibility and accountability.
To Apply - Click here to apply