Qualification : The ideal candidate should be BE/BTech + MMS or MTech + MMS
Years Of Experience : 8-10 years in the field
No of positions : 2
CTC : 8 Lkhs to 12 Lkhs
Experience : The incumbent should have an experience :
- To procure material at most competitive prices and help reduce/ hold product cost so as to improve profitability
- To maintain cost effective inventory with least lead time and without compromising production schedules.
Candidates preferred from Chemical / Paint / Pigment / Inks etc
Job Profile :
- To initiate and update purchasing policy and its implementation
- Negotiation & rate finalization for all A and B class items and outside processors, packaging material & IT related items. (specifically for chemicals, emulsions)
- Overseeing rate finalization for C class materials.
- To review and propose changes in purchasing policy due to impact of Govt.policy, regulation changes.
- To guide GM - SCPC on material availability, development, trends, cashflow requirements, costing and technical know-how required by for suppliers.
- To ensure continuous supply / availability of quality material to factories.
- To maintain acceptable level of inventory.
- To achieve cost reduction targets
- To maintain effective balance of imports vis – a – vis local purchasing as per currency fluctuations
- To co-ordinate with all departments, finance, technical, IT, factories, costing, excise and also with external agencies like banks, clearing agent, for smooth functioning.
- To ensure compliance with relevant laws of the land and corporate governance in the matters under this position.
- To take care of all requirements as per TS – 16949 standards.
- Effective usage of vendor portal to minimize transaction costs.
Kindly mail us your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org