We are currently looking for Senior Manager People Resources. Please find below JD for the same.
Brief about the company:
- McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with more than 33,000 locations serving approximately 64 million customers in 118 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women.
- In India, McDonald's is managed by two Indian entrepreneurs. Amit Jatia, Vice Chairman, Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. owns and spearheads McDonald's operations in West & South India. Hardcastle Restaurants was appointed Development Licensee for McDonald's in India in 2010, a progression from Joint Venture partner.
- Celebrating over 15 years of leadership in food service retailing in India, McDonald's now has a network of over 235 restaurants across the country, with its first restaurant launch way back in 1996. Prior to its launch, the company invested four years to develop its unique cold chain, which has brought about a veritable revolution in food handling, immensely benefiting the farmers at one end and enabling customers to get the highest quality food products, absolutely fresh and at a great value.
- To be stated using action words (examples of action words given on the next sheet)
- Responsible for developing and executing the people initiatives that drive the organizations. Acts as expert counsel to key customers on HR systems and strategies.
- Implementing all HR systems & policies in the organization, training, appraisals, OD interventions, payroll, compensation & benefits, Employee Engagement Survey analysis and action planning.
- Manpower planning, recruitment & selection.
- Key Customers include the Training, Staff and restaurant managers.
- DGM People Resources
- 3 regional HR
- Partners with Operation and Training to help shape the people strategy.
- Anticipate and identify future people-related issues to ensure the Stores people strategies (e.g., staffing, retention, performance management, succession planning, reward and recognition) are consistent with the current and future needs of the business.
- Ensures that operations leadership is driving the execution of people initiatives and tactics that are aligned with key HR strategies.
- Ensures that regional HR team is focused on and held accountable for activities necessary to support operations team in the delivery of the people strategy.
- Builds strong relationships and consults with operations leadership to ensure people strategies and initiatives are championed and executed effectively.
- Consults and coaches operations group on people decisions (e.g., staffing, development, employee relations) to ensure that they align with the people strategies.
- Responsible for supporting leadership assessment and development within operations to ensure there is a high performing people focused culture.
- Anticipates and assesses the gaps between business needs and people systems/capabilities within operations and uses information to drive appropriate actions.
- Partners with training to coordinate operations succession planning process, with a focus on achieving and creating developmental plans for high performing, high potential individuals.
- Uses business and people diagnostics (e.g., COS/MOS, ROIP, commitment survey, HR audits) to help operations group improve business results. Partners with key customers to interpret diagnostic results, facilitates feedback, and coaches them in the action planning process.
- Communicates with Regional teams to ensure effective implementation of key HR initiatives and share best practices.
- Partners with CA, Legal and PR to anticipate and determine responses to HR-related crisis situations (e.g., third-party interventions, health and safety issues and wage and hour audits).
Building HR and Line Capability
- Selects and deploys HR staff necessary to best meet the needs of the business and ensures they have the skills and capability to perform their roles effectively through individual and team development (e.g., IDPs, HRDS curriculum).
- Role models the utilization of effective people systems within the HR department (selection, PDS, rewards and recognition, etc.).
- Proactively provides expertise and support to HR team on people strategies and initiatives (e.g., labor relations, recruitment, TIP/merit, succession planning).
- Partners with Operations/ training and Regional teams to proactively identify emerging business issues and collaborates on developing solutions.
Interested candidates can send their CV's to Ms. Sonali Banatwala.
Email id: email@example.com
Revert incase of doubts/ queries.
Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.
(McDonald's India - West & South)