Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading Financial Institutions Globally. Due to expansion in their global business, an outstanding newly created opportunity has arisen for a critical position in their newly created operational risk centre of excellence.
Job Description - Reporting into Director - Operational Risk, you would support the overall implementation and governance of the operational risk framework within different business area and support a qualified team of operational risk professionals across the geographies. Your specific responsibilities would include:
- Support the implementation of operational risk framework, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the enterprise-wide Operational Risk Policy And Related Guidance.
- Create and monitor appropriate Key Risk Indicators to proactively identify exposures or control weaknesses.
- Support the effectiveness of business area risk management programs through appropriate cultural leadership and by ensuring the adequacy of resources, robustness of processes and controls.
The Successful Candidate - CA/MBA with atleast 6 years of relevant experience in Control & Compliance, Operational Risk Management, SOX Compliance or Audit roles in banking or financial services.
- Practical knowledge of Risk and Control concepts like COSO, Basel II etc.
- Advanced excel skills, including creating and utilizing macros and pivot tables is a must.
- You should be open to work in Afternoon Shift (3:30-11:00 pm)
What's on Offer - This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial institution globally and be a part of their strategic expansion in global services.
To Apply - Click here to apply