Required urgently and immediately Senior Manager- Media Buying & Planning for a Tata Group Company for their Corporate office at Bangalore.
An ideal candidate must not be more than 35 years with around 8 to 10 years of relevant experience with an admixture of experience in advertisement, media and corporate communication.
Must have acquired an MBA from a reputed institute.
Salary will be excellent and not at all a constraint for the right candidate.
For better understanding of the job, the Job Description of the position is reproduced hereinbelow :
Key Responsiblities :
Designation : Senior Manager -Media Buying And Planning
The role would be responsible for leading and managing mass media for the Company and manage relationships with all the agencies
- Overall responsibility of Media Buying & Releasing.
- Work with various brand teams to evolve media strategy for various brands
- Benchmark median processes with industry and improve the current processes
- Backend operations such as – brand post evals (monthly), channel performance evals and reconciliations (monthly), channel sales inventory tracking (monthly / quarterly), weekly GRP / program TVR report,
- Budgeting & ROI Analysis, Market share & sales trends (by SKU & Markets) and subsequently planning media buying initiatives for varied portfolio of brands
- To develop a customer centric corporate image through consistent communication / to build Annual Communication plan / Internal communication / Managing agencies (media /Creative, Events)/ Finalization of media plans
- Responsible for managing and executing marketing /advertisement plan across media channels.
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience.
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures (newspapers and magazines) and audience figures (TV and radio);
- Monitoring buying strategies;
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and media sales companies;
- Negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising;
- Liaising with media sales people to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures;
- Booking individual media spots, pages, posters, internet banners, broadcast adverts, etc.
- Spearheading the negotiations and effective utilization of budgets.
- Monthly / Quarterly review of media input Vs output.
- Market Intelligence & Rapport Leverage.
- Ensuring Coordination between channels & media operations team.
- Liaison with media partners.
3 Key things that we would look for apart from a high level of functional competence:
- Ability to stretch the rupee by looking beyond the obvious
- Proven use of new media ie digital
- Ability to aid the business’s focus on micro marketing
- Ability to innovate with media choices.
Interested candidate, willing to look at the opportunity and relocate toBangalore, may forward their updated / latest CV to Arnab (9833467538) firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly, mail your CV in word.doc format (office 2003) only and NOT in any other format.
Also, kindly ensure to include the following details with your CV :
Your present age
Your present location
Your present CTC
Your expected CTC
Your notice period