Manager/ Senior Manager-Marketing
The position will be responsible for formulating innovative marketing strategies as per Retail (B2C) and Corporate Sales (B2B) objectives of the company. The scope of the position spans across India.
Reports To: CEO
- Drive Footfalls to Retail Stores.
- Collaterals and branding for Corporate Sales Business.
- Responsible for ABP of Space on Hire (SOH) in coordination with merchandising team.
- Responsible for effectively driving Loyalty Program Targets.
- Conceptualizing and execution of Annual Marketing Plan in coordination with SBU Heads.
- Execution of Annual Marketing Campaigns (ATL/ BTL).
- Build Digital marketing platform through emailers, online banners, viral marketing, SEO, Social networking sites (Facebook, twitter etc), Business Networking Sites (LinkedIn), paid search etc.
- Branding and activation for malls, road show, cross promotions, service camps, buy back and extended warranty programs, inserts (flyer/catalogue) etc.
- Integration of marketing and corporate communication.
- Coordinate with Creative Agency, PR Agency for execution on projects/ collaterals on time.
- Increase customer base for Rewards program through acquisition drives and cross promotional tie-ups.
- New Store Projects launch strategy, implementation & control.
- Support and drive offers and campaigns in close coordination with operations and category team.
- Budgetary control as per ABP.
- Market research, data analysis (Analyzing the market, including competitors and consumers) & brand positioning.
- Ensure compliance of policies and processes for marketing campaigns.
- Conduct evaluation on ROI and effectiveness of each campaign.
- Should be MBA/PG Diploma in Business Management.
- 08- 12 years of experience in marketing function of a Retail Company.
- Exposure to digital marketing shall be preferred, though not must.
- Exposure to retail matrix like SOH, Footfalls, Mall activation etc is must.
- Exposure to loyalty program desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience developing processes and procedures.
Respond with current CTC, expected CTC and notice period to email@example.com