QAI is a leading global consulting and workforce development organization addressing ‘Operational Excellence' in IT, BPO and Knowledge intensive service organizations since last 30yrs. In India we started the operations 17yrs back.
Acquisition of the parent company, in mid 2008 & re-structuring and consolidation of QAI Worldwide Operations .
- QAI Global Services
- QAI Global Institute
QAI Global Services, the consulting division of QAI, addresses the space of Operational Excellence which includes the areas of Process Management, Quality Management, Innovation Management, Project Management, IT Service Management and Human Capital Management. QAI Global Institute, the Workforce Development division of QAI, focuses on addressing the Competence Development through Trainings, Assessments and Certifications.
We are currently servicing over 200 clients in 30 countries and our regional bases are located in US, UK, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Canada.
Position: Marketing – Senior Manager
Key Words: Marketing, Lead generation, Global Marketing, Online Marketing, SEO, Marketing Communications, PR Management,
Location: / Delhi
Brief Job Description :
Overall responsibility of QAI Brand and reputation. Responsible for all internal and external brand building and marketing activities.
Devising Marketing Strategies to enhance penetration in new and existing markets.
Working with cross functional teams to drive all marketing and communication programs and initiatives.
- Providing Global Marketing support to CXO level Team while overseeing Strategic Marketing, Analyst Relations, Market Research and Intelligence, Marketing & Business Development Support by online Lead Generation.
Conceptualizing and executing new ideas for internal communication through internal web portal and other employee engagement/promotional campaigns.
- Development of Marketing Plan and responsible for setting up systems, processes, standards that will help build reputation
- Key stakeholder in building and sustaining Corporate brand, and corporate culture.
- Business Marketing Strategy, Conceptualization, Development, Execution, Monitoring & Rectification
- Overall management of the website
- Content Management
- Responsible for all digital and e marketing channels including email marketing, mailers etc
- Market Research
- Industry and sector analysis
- Providing Marketing support to the Practices & Product groups
- Development of Sales & Marketing Collateral- Corporate brochures, Practice brochures, presentations, Cases studies, testimonials etc
Media & Marketing Communications
- Overseeing of Media Management, PR Management and Communication Management
- Media planning
- Educational Qualification in either MBA/ Mass Communication is preferred.
- Must have relevant exposure with experience of 10-12 years.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Sumita Kher (Manager – HR)
1010-1012 Ansal Towers,
38 Nehru Place,