NOTE - This job description does not form part of the employee’s contract of employment but is provided for guidance. The precise duties and responsibilities of any job may be expected to change over time. Job Holders should be consulted over any proposed changes to this job description before implementation.
JOB TITLE: Manager / Sr. Manager - Marketing & Business Development
REPORTS TO: Director, Business Development
JOB OBJECTIVE: Contributing to company’s revenue by assisting the Sales team in generating qualified leads and deepening existing relationships
- Making client presentations
- Writing formal proposals
- Communicating with the client for organizing and delivering Demos, meetings etc.
- Coordinating with Sales team for effective communication and brand building
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Collateral generation – presentations. Brochures, emailers, white papers, case studies, newsletters, testimonials, etc
- Maintaining up-to-date company websites, forums, blogs
- A creative mind and self driven personality
- Media Management – interacting with agencies and getting the company visibility through paid or free avenues
- PR management
- Online and offline Event participation – covering all relevant vertical and horizontal events globally
- Participation in all online and offline awards opportunities globally
Essentials: MBA, Min 3-5 years experience in Marketing & BD Support
Desirable: A self starter with good experience in B2B Marketing & BD Support
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon
RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Director, Business Development
Decimal Technologies Pvt Ltd is promoted and managed by alumni of IIM Ahmedabad. The company is focussed in the space of Enterprise Mobility by providing Mobile Phone/Tablet based solutions to improve productivity of field work force of its clients. Its clientele include various large multinational and domestic organizations in Insurance, FMCG, Retail and Education Services verticals.
ABOUT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY:
Enterprise Mobility involves leveraging the power of mobile devices to improve organizational effectiveness. The rapid penetration of mobile phones, improving communication speed and reducing costs of smart phone present an unprecedented opportunity for organization to improve workforce productivity, customer service and employee engagement. The enterprise mobility market is growing exponentially for last 3 years and is estimated to grow to USD 1 billion by year 2015.
PREPARED BY: Arvind Nahata, Director – Decimal Technologies Pvt Ltd
Please send your resume to email@example.com