Senior Manager- Manual QA – Fortune 10 US MNC IT Company @ Gurgoan
The main responsibilities for this position are to lead a testing engagement independently by leveraging deep understanding of test planning, estimation, management, testing tools and approaches to manage complex multi-disciplinary projects. Sr. Manager QA may lead diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated solutions to our client’s challenging business problems.
High-level grouping of responsibilities (broken down into tasks / activities) that a given role needs to perform in order to be successful.
Testing Strategy & Management
- Exhibit thought leadership in defining strategies for different engagements involving complex technology and business
- Define security test strategies for medium complexity applications based on the recommended methodology with the client
- Define usability test strategies for high complexity web applications based on the recommended methodology for the project
- Define test assessment strategies for enterprise testing solutions with guidance from a SME .
- Facilitate a usability testing workshop accurately communicating the findings from the usability testing phase and drives the client to agree on appropriate changes needed
- Create test assessment interview questions and other test assessment artifacts for the enterprise with guidance from SME
- Analyze workshop inputs independently to come up with test solutions based on client landscape
- Share best practices on the team and encourage incorporation for delivery excellence
- Train a potential candidate to play their role to move on to the next level in the competency
- Help circulate best practices in the testing community and evolve performance testing strategies for new technology trends
- Leverage organization-wide and industry-wide best practices for process evolution on project.
Implement the functional testing automation tools knowledge in the project
- Recommend tools based on the client automation needs for QA Projects implemented by different methodologies
- Provide technical oversight, tools strategy/usage/adoption, ensuring technical quality of the solution
- Develop frameworks and processes that are leveraged or used by others
- Review automation frameworks and processes on other accounts
- Implement and define best practices for the scripting language used for the tool
- Appear and get certified in at least three or more industry standard test management and automation tool.
- Act as automation test estimation SME for account teams and for consultation with clients
- Accurately scope and estimate quality assurance requirements for large,complex testing engagements.
- Exhibit thought leadership in introducing new methods of estimating the automation effort as well as running training sessions on the topics with team and clients
Test Planning and Execution
- Set up project processes from scratch, and guiding team on tailoring them for project needs
- Work on different defect tracking tools in different projects
- Work on export and import defects from different tools and using different file types
- Define Defect Management Processes using the approved methodology and applies best practices to both areas for medium complexity project requirements
- Define a defect lifecycle for a project based on the project needs. Define and follow internal (Systems test) and external (UAT) defect lifecycle
- Give oversight to a test team during test case creation and execution by providing valuable inputs
- Analyze the defect trends and guide test leads by suggesting important changes to improve quality
- Analyze the test execution trends and guide test leads by suggesting important changes to enhance productivity.
- Ensure relevant artifacts are created for test processes, planning, monitoring and reporting
- Identify the appropriate information to be communicated to stakeholders and incorporates into the decks for clients
- Create daily, weekly and monthly test reporting formats using a variety of office applications and/or defect management tools.
- Manage a medium to large team and resolve issues and dependencies in the team
- Groom and mentor people by delegating tasks
- Manage team’s morale and work-life balance
- Directly supervises the work of test leads project
Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Cell : + 91 9999101413 / 9410618103
Voice : +91 (120) - 2481910 (Direct)
Email : email@example.com