Manager / Sr. Manager Legal
Location – Pune
Yrs of exp - 9yrs – 15yrs
- Review and provide Legal inputs/advice on contracts/ engagements/ agreements etc along with legal inputs would be required to assist SCM and other functions in negotiating contracts and agreements .
- Review ongoing inspection/ cases etc and provide inputs/advice the Legal Head accordingly.
- Provide guidance to business departments to ensure that the Legal Risks are considered before engagements.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to team and the Company.
- Review and advise management on Legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure all contracts, agreements and internal policies are in compliance with all statutory and Company Policies.
- Provide guidance to business departments with regards to Statutory/ Regulatory compliances
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department
- Liaise with consultants/ lawyers for Company’s legal work
- Liaise with VF Group legal for various legal matters of VISPL.
- Provide support for the above activities to related enterprises
Telecom industry preferred
- Atleast 9-15 years legal experience in a Multi-national Company/ Corporate
- Experience working with offshore or multi-site teams and exposure to external work ethics in operational context.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law and legal aspects.
- Excellent communication skills necessary for interaction with Government and Statutory Regulators.
- In-depth knowledge of drafting contractual documents of a Multinational Company/Corporate
- Degree in Law from a reputed and recognized University is required.
- Ideal if he is a qualified Company Secretary.
Please send your resume to Sonna.DaCosta@vodafone.com