Position – Senior Manager /Manager- Learning & Development
CTC- 12-20 LPA
Reports to - Head - HR
Overview of the role
The Sr. Manager-Learning and Development will work closely with all business heads to define the immediate and long term strategies that support the business objectives. This includes :
- Set up the Learning & Development function and philosophy for the organisation.
- Technical (business specifc) & behavioral development activities that incorporate key principles of adult education and are aligned with the organizational vision and core values.
- Develop, direct and implement learning and development initiatives that will be consistent across the organisation and not just business specific
Size of responsibility
Financial : Learning Budget of the organisation
- Education : MBA HR from a premier B-School
- Exp Required : 8-15 yrs of Experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Training Methodologies
- Business processes
- Financial Knowledge. Budget Management.
- Industry Knowledge
- Working knowledge of current and emerging training tools and learning aids.
Role Dimensions Planning & Organising :
- Plan, direct, and coordinate learning objectives and instructional strategies; including developing the best methodologies for training delivery (i.e. web-based, classroom, etc.).
- Design, deliver, and evaluate corporate-wide management, and employee development programs working closely with management, departments, and other training team members.
- Conduct training needs analysis and identify performance gaps across Organization and its business units and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Ensure planning within budgets /man-hours of training / effective learning, collection / collation of user feedback
- Work with the OD team, the HR Business Partners to assess and strengthen talent pipelines and resolve talent management challenges
Decision Making :
- Management of the training budget
- Training programs and channels of delivery
- Channel partnerships
- Training team management
- Presentation to and getting buy-in from Senior Leadership on Learning initiatives
- Delivery of workshops
- Communication of philosophies to HR Teams
Interested candidate may apply (with below mentioned Mandatory Information) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reason for looking for change
Challenges Faced In Talent acquisition
Have you participated in Efficiency Checking of the Training organized: what was your Contribution in Evaluating Efficiency checking of Behavioral Training?
Recruitment Telecom HR