Position Title: Senior Consultant Learning and Development
Reporting to: Learning and Development Head
This position is critical for building the leadership pipeline of XYZ by facilitating leadership and other developmental programs for the employees.
Academic Background and Experience:
- Graduate with MBA, preferably specialization in HR.
- At least 10 to 12 years experience in learning and development domain. Experience in design / customization of content and should have facilitated programs.
- Prior experience in other areas of HR or other business functions such as operations, account management etc.
- Good understanding of instruction design principles, a few psychometric tools such as DiSC, FiroB, MBTI, CPI, Belbin etc.
- Define the learning need either at organization, BU or group level.
- Create or customize content by using instructional design principles.
- Use instruction design principles to guide the BUs for designing back-to-basics programs.
- To facilitate programs for middle level leaders and senior leaders (need based).
- Network and get good faculty (from Ivy League schools). Get the best faculty or program or methodology that suits the business and learning requirement.
- Interact with external faculty or facilitators and ensure that organization gets the best solution a solution that meets all requirements.
- Benchmark the learning and development initiatives of XYZ and focus on continuous improvement.
- Create a pull for the learning and development initiatives within the organization.
- Knowledge and application of technology to build a sustainable learning organization.
Key performance Indicators:
- Facilitate and help build a learning culture in XYZ. Build the overall leadership competency levels of the employees.
Key personal attributes:
- Business orientation ability to work closely with business units or business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out solutions that meet those needs. Ability to measure the learning effectiveness.
- Possess the maturity and competence to interact and work closely with senior leaders of the organization.
- Network extensively both with people inside and outside the organization.
- Passionate, self-motivated and persevering.
- Strong interpersonal skills, draws energy by working with people.
- Knowledgeable / specialized in a few areas of development change leadership, strategic leadership, team building etc.
- The role holder will have to interact and work closely with all the business and functions.
- The role holder also needs to work with external partner companies.
- The ideal candidate should be a good fit against XYZs Leadership model and must strongly relate with XYZ organizational values.
Please send your resume to email@example.com