Project Overview: This is a very key role within the Procurement & travel team and reporting to the Senior Director – Procurement . The position would be based out of Bangalore and carries people management responsibilities. Between our Bangalore & Chennai offices, the procurement team manages an annual vendor spend of close to US $ 55 M. IT including communication & networking equipment , Facilities , Corporate Communications , Professional services , Training & Development and Travel related spend are some of the key spend categories covered .
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Manage procurement of IT category covering our needs in both Bangalore as well as Chennai.
2. Should have a thorough understanding of IT category procurement covering : End User devices ( Desk tops and Lap tops ) , Servers , Networking equipments , data links , software , switches and routers etc. Good vendor knowledge related to IT categories covering both local as well as Global vendors.
3. Have thorough understanding of procurement processes. The role requires mapping our current procurement processes and work in a cross functional team to take the current procurement processes to the next level. Have a very good understanding of vendor management and compliance.
4. Drive best procurement and negotiation practices. Have good solid knowledge of various contractual terms and conditions, E sourcing, Maintain Electronic catalogues.
5. Manage travel team operationally and support travel support to the Fidelity operations across India.
6. Good communication skills, excellent team player and ability to work in cross functional teams.
7. Ensure highest degree of statutory compliances.
Experience and Qualifications:
- This is a key role within procurement team and we are therefore looking out for a person with 12-14 years of work experience out of which at least 8-10 years working within procurement teams of large organization.
- Strong focus on commercial aspects.
- Very customer focussed, hands on with a can do approach.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams including those in other geographies.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum escalations.
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate from a reputed college with good academic record.
- Specialization / courses if supply chain would be desirable.
Please send your resume to email@example.com