Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Employee Relations/Industrial Relations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading content and print solutions provider with presence across the world. The company serves customers in 4 continents and has revenues of over 2.5 billion INR. Listed on the BSE, they also have a state of the art facility in Navi Mumbai which houses more than 700 employees.
Job Description - Reporting to the VP HR, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of workmen relations and their grievances at the Navi Mumbai facility
- Statutory Compliances including factory act and all other legal compliances
- Handling entire administration of health & safety of employees, canteen, transportation, security, etc
- Liaising with all Government and Non-Government bodies
- Handling court matters and domestic enquiries including all procedures of disciplinary/legal action
The Successful Candidate -
- As a successful applicant, you must carry 12-15 years of experience and must hold a first class degree in Labour Studies.
- You speak fluent Marathi and have excellent people management skills and are adept at solving problems in a short span of time.
- While you must speak fluent Marathi, candidates around the Navi Mumbai area will be given a strong preference.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity to work with a leading MNC and drive the workmen relations piece for the organization. Competitive compensation and and the chance to drive relations present an exciting opportunity.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I31600&source=ONL_IIMJOBS