Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Tax & Treasury
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading professional services consultancy supporting International clients across 40+ countries and 450+ employee strength in India. They are specialists in the domain of finance and accounting, offering a wide variety of services across - International Taxation, Corporate Set ups, Risk Management and Transfer pricing. They are looking for experienced talent with specialist expertise in International Taxation to lead and grow the team in Mumbai.
Job Description - You would be reporting to a Partner of the firm and would have a team of 5 direct reports.This would involve managing the entire international taxation engagement from planning, compliance and litigation of projects.As a summary of your responsibilities:
- Expand and identify new opportunities while serving existing clients
- Targeting and obtaining work from new potential clients
- Achieving target billing and meeting related financial metrics
- Managing the delivery of projects within the stipulated time period and cost
- Development of the Practice and promotion of the firm via - articles in publications, speaker at seminars, etc.
- In addition, allocating work for a team of individuals within the firm, conducting appraisals and providing training to team members
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified CA with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience with specific experience in International Taxation.
- You have a strong understanding of International Taxation regulations as well as practical knowledge associated with administration of International Taxation regulations.
- You have had experience in Direct Tax and Corporate Tax, Ideally have knowledge across International tax structuring and FEMA.
- Demonstrated leadership experience through a strong track record of success in delivering projects related to International Taxation.
- Excellent communication skills and with experience in drafting.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to grow your own team
- Manage a portfolio of international clients
- Strong growth potential to a partner in 3 to 4 years
To Apply - Click here to apply