Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a market leader in the pharmaceutical/FMCG space. A global MNC growing and expanding rapidly globally as well as in India.
Job Description -
- Audit Planning, Audit Execution & Management, Process Improvements, Liaison with Auditors. |
- Direct, and develop a broad, comprehensive Audit Program for evaluation of processes and controls within the company Conduct audit of selected areas as per audit program, and ensure that all audits are satisfactorily completed. |
- Review reports of local auditors on operations, C&F agents, loan licensees, regional offices, central and promotional hubs and take appropriate action on deficiencies as indicated in their reports.|
- Assist superior to Make detailed annual audit program with budgeted days having considered risk factors for each area, frequency desired, and the extent of the test check required and support in implementation|
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA(Mandatory) and a CS(Preferably) with 8-12 years post qualification experience having exposure in the pharmaceutical/FMCG background in an internal audit function. You have MNC exposure, willing to travel and excellent in communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer -
- Excellent work culture and exposure to different facets of the finance function|
- Excellent career progression|
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I18990&source=ONL_IIMJOBS