Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a 70 year old market leading IT MNC. With offices in over 28 countries, it is now expanding in Gurgaon, and hence looking for a senior manager for their internal audit. With an excellent reputation, it has a very bright future in India as well.
Job Description - Reporting to the Director Finance, your responsibilities will be:
- Design and implementation of the quarterly internal audit plan and taking corrective actions thereby
- Managing compliances
- Liaison with internal auditors
- Project level risk assessment and reporting
- Strengthening the control systems
- Cross functional understanding to evaluate the risk framework of the organization
The Successful Candidate - You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of post qualification experience. Apart from thorough understanding of risk, internal audit and business processes; you should be having fantastic communication, presentation and team skills.
What's on Offer - Industry leading compensation with a joining bonus as well. Meritocratic and transparent work culture and opportunity to work for a globally established brand name and take part in its strategic decision making.
To Apply - Click here to apply