- Monitoring Import and Export cargo clearance activities, and material movements.
- Co-ordinating with the factory for export of materials manufactured under bond.
- Maintaining Import and Export Bond registers
- Co-ordinating with the Forwarder and CHA for clearance of shipments.
- Documentation for Import and Export cargoes
- Freight negotiations with various service providers
- Monitoring warehousing activities & co-ordinating with service providers for National movement of Goods as per the Transfer Orders raised.
- Preparing MIS reports
- Successfully handling large gamut of activities including strategic financial planning and commercial operations related to logistics.
- Instrumental in Duty calculation of general and MRP based import cargoes.
- Negotiating sea and air freight rates and preparing MIS reports on shipment data and statistics
- Played a pivotal part in the reduction of import customs duty, leading to savings on the landed product cost.
- Planning and Co-ordinating with various Service Providers, Shipping Lines and CHAs for Logistic arrangements related to Commercial & Project import shipments.
- Resourcefully managing Import orders, with effective logistical support for movement of materials from the origin to the Project site to meet the specified delivery schedules.
- Candidate with 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Export/Import Operations, Logistics & Warehousing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with high level of confidence.
- Strong focus on delivery and results with high drive and energy levels
Incase interested please send in your profile at email@example.com or connact me@ 0124-4565927